Note: When you click the Submit button on the final page, you should receive an auto-generated confirmation email. If this doesn't happen, please contact Kitty@stonypointcenter.org.
Please answer the Personal Response Questions below:
If you wish, you can refer back to our Multifaith Residents Handbook.
Note: We recommend using MS Word or a similar program to compose your responses. You can then cut and paste them into the spaces below, and keep a copy as well.
Please offer two relevant employment positions in addition to uploading your resume below
(Optional) You may upload a resume or other form of further information about yourself here.
Please list up to 5 schools attended from High School onward.
Please list 3 people who can speak to your personal and professional integrity, such as job supervisors, clergy, or professors.
Multifaith Residents work with the staff to run Stony Point Center. Areas where they are involved include:
Please answer the Personal Response questions below, save to a document, and then upload it here.
1. Please describe your relationship with your ethnic, religious and/or cultural heritage. What is special to you about that relationship? What do you find challenging, if anything?
2. Please tell us why you might be interested in coming to CLT, and what you hope to gain from the experience.
3. Please tell us of any background you have in multifaith and/or intergenerational work.
4. Please tell us of any background/experience you have in the field of engaged nonviolence or peace advocacy in study practice.
5. Please describe any experiences you’ve had in communal living.
6. What leadership or other skills ca n you bring to CLT, and specifically, within your own cultural/religious heritage that you would like to share?
7. Please let us know if you are a musician, visual artist, vocalist, photographer, calligrapher or have other forms of creative expression you might contribute to our community.
After you click the submit button, you should see a confirmation screen, and receive an automatically generated confirmation to the email address you have given.
If this does not happen, we have not received your application.Please scroll to the top of this page for error messages.
We have received your application to the Community of Living Traditions at Stony Point Center.
You can expect to hear back from us within 2-3 weeks.
You should also receive an email confirming that we have received your application, and giving you some details on how it will be processed.
If you do not receive this confirmation email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.