Updated May 19, 2020
Join members of the Community of Living Traditions as we meet online to explore our "New Normal" — every Wednesday at 5pm eastern time, via Zoom Conference Call.
‘Living into the New Normal’ is a new series that Community of Living Traditions at Stony Point Center has created to explore the world that the COVID19 pandemic reveals. Using the lenses of our religious and spiritual traditions, our experiences of intentional community and mutual aid, and our connection to intersectional movements for justice and peace, we will try to understand and imagine how to harness this difficult time to live into a shared journey toward a new normal that will serve the needs of all.
Click the links below to learn more and to find registration links.
- May 13 — Cooking Through COVID19
- May 20 — A "Beyond COVID19" Community Concert and Conversation
- May 27 — Shavuot and Pentecost Dialogue with Rabbi Lynn Gottlieb
- June 3 — Parable of the Sower and Talents, Part 3
- June10 — Dialogue on Community with "Nuns & Nones"
- June 17 — Juneteenth Celebration & Discussion
- June 24 — Stonewall Commemoration
- July 1 — Book Discussion: Emergent Strategy by adrienne maree brown