It's Time To Take A "Workation"
August 03, 2020 11:00 am
October 30, 2020 11:00 am
We know exactly how to bring the inspiration and creativity back into your telecommute. You need a "workation!" A "workation" is a way for you to get away and work surrounded by nature and the open spaces of Stony Point Center. Our high-speed wifi in and around our meeting spaces and lounges will allow you to meet your work deadlines.
What's included in the "workation":
- The rates for Gilmore Sloan guest rooms are $150 a night, single occupancy, and $200 a night if you share a guest room with a spouse, partner, or family member.
- The rates for lodge guest rooms are $100 a night, single occupancy, and $150 a night if you share a guest room with a spouse, partner, or family member.
- Effective safety measures to keep guests and staff healthy.
- Access to meeting spaces, lodge lounges and outdoor spaces to work.
- Two meals a day are included. Monday thru Friday, we'll serve a continental breakfast and healthy lunch.
- Dinner is on your own, however, we provide a list of amazing local eateries and restaurants in the Lower Hudson Valley.
We are offering this getaway for the months of August thru October. You are invited to stay between Sunday afternoon thru Friday. Plan to refresh and re-energize your daily grind by booking with our Guest Services Manager, Cynthia Lemoine–Germana. She can be reached by phone at 845-786-5674 ext. 122 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org